Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer breeze

It's Monday. That means only one thing: we have a new challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge is:


So you have to cool thoughts: think winter, or ice cream, or swimming, or lemonade, or cool color tones, etc.  You must use a digi image on your card. It don't have to be a PMS digi, but if you use it, you can win 5 images from PMS store instead of 3. Cool, right?!

Sentiment: You make the world spin
I used Kat the Pinwheel Fairy on my card. She is colored with ProMarkers and sky behind her is inked with Broken China Distress Ink. Background paper is my own creation and also the dotted paper for pinwheel. Sentiment is computer generated.
Sentiment and image are matted on to Spellbinder Nestabilities - Lacey Circle cut outs. They are colored with marker. It's always hard to get a suitable matting paper. I'll go to city in once a month and in store I'll never know what color paper I'll need on my upcoming projects. So I color white paper with ProMarkers to the color I need :o) It works every time.


I used three different embellishments. On the self made pinwheel is a brad from Dovecraft - Berry collection. On Kat's little pinwheel is a epoxy sticker and on the dot of the 'i' on sentiment is a gem from Back to Basic - Christmas collection. Both, the sticker and a gem, are colored with marker. Oh, almost forgot, my self made pinwheel turns around if you move it with finger.
The card base and layers are cut with scissor. I used the template from Lili of the Valley named Fancy Frame Squares Set 1

Inside of the card
Be sure to visit the rest of the design team for cool inspiration. We have had some changes in Design Team. It would be super nice of you if you give warm welcome to our new team members (and old ones too) as well as this week's guest designer, Mette Reedman

Come back Tomorrow 'cause I have fantastic news to share ;) Bye!

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Challenge 72 - Lets not be square
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 128 - Spots and stripes

14 comments:

  1. Woe, Eret! See on täiesti super kaart! väga ilus, stiilne! mulle väga meeldib=))))))))) Sa oled tubli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation! Love the out of the box technique you used on her wing and that background paper you created is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Eret, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius idea to use Kat for the Keep Cool challenge! Love how you made the image big and cropped it with her fairy wing hanging out. Perfect swirls on your paper for the wind too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's totally stunning! Really looove the shape and wow you are totally amazing creating that paper yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous, love the image and the colours you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic project, I like the shape of your card! Great job :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the shape of your card. And that pinwheel is awesome.

    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card Eret and an unusual shape too! Your colouring is just fantastic and how you have moving parts lol. Thanks so much for joining in our Summer Fun Challenge at LCI this month xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...