Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Purple orchid

Three cards in a three days. I'm surprising myself :o) This card game together quite easily, all the thinking and layout was done for me. The card is for my friend who loves orchids. So an obvious choice of the image was orchid. Luckily I knew where to get a digi with it. Beccy's Place of course.
For the layout I used a sketch from Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge 74. All I had to too was to choose the papers, color the image and clue it all together :o)


Papers are from Cupcake Cards & Crafts Shabby Beautiful collection. I won those from MAWTT challenge). I inked the edges with Dovecraft Purple Berry pigment ink. Image is colored with ProMarkers. Center of flowers are colored with atYouSpica glitter markers and I also added some Diamond Stickles by Ranger to the orchid.

Congratulations...

Sentiment is computer generated. Ribbon is from my stash and white pearls (yes, they are actually white) are from Queen & Co.
I'm sorry that the pictures are so dark. It was really late then I finished it.


Here it was, my simple card. It was also my last card of this week. See you on Monday :o)

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Card Makin Mamas - Challenge 50 - 1 - image, 2 - designer papers, 3 - embellishments
Paper Play Time - Challenge 80 - Anything goes
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Challenge 126 - Pretty Papers
Beccy's Place - August challenge - Anything with Beccy's image

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such lovely colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic coloring and love the bits of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colours on this wonderful card, Eret. The layout is just beautiful as are the finishing details. well crafted and I'm sure your friend will adore it.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady, glad you had a great holiday. This is gorgeous as is the easel card below...good to hear from you once again...love annie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the layout and DP choices. The added sparkle on the flowers is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great card Eret! You have done an awesome job colouring the orchid and I love the little bit of sparkle you added to the centres, it really lifts the whole thing. Gorgeous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I like the flowers and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eret it looks very nice again.
    Beautiful colors too.
    Well done.
    regards,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous! I love the orchids and the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aitäh kena kommentaari eest minu blogis! :) Vaatan ja vaatan siin sinu imelisi töid, väga meeldivad! Hakkan su blogi nüüd regulaarselt jälgima!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Eret. . . .what a beautiful card with fabulous details. LOVE the flowers.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Fancy Papers Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty layout - so perfect for showing off those sparkly flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eret, such a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge, Pretty Papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at CMM with this fab card! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...