Monday, August 6, 2012

Princess of the day

Good morning everyone!
Last week was like Christmas :) I found from  interned Estonian challenge blog and many talented Estonian scrappers. Woohoo! It was so awesome to browse their blogs and see their beautiful paper projects. I was sure that I'm not able to make a card for their current challenge but I did :o)
So here it is, my first project (hopefully among many) for Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale. Theme of the challenge is Brown, red and white. I don't feel very comfortable in this color combo but I tried it anyway.


 I used the lovely image from Satureated Canary called Butterfly Princess. I won it as a candy from Jak Heath's blog. I colored her with ProMarkers. Her floral background is made in computer and so is the sentiment.


 Butterflies are made with Martha Stuart's 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies punch. Brown paper is from Computer Scrabpook Heart & Soul 1 digi set. Scallops circle behind the sentiment is made with Spellbinder Nestabilities - Lacey Circle and it is colored with ProMarkers.  Red corners are also colored with same markers (striped look is on purpose). I colored matting papers also with ProMarkers. I used some Stanger Pearl Paste and lace is from my stash.

Inside of the card
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale - Challenge 35 - Pruun, punane, valge
Delightful Sketches - Birthday
Milk Coffee Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Sentiment, digi, lace)

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning card Eret. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing, especially love her red dress.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning /beautiful and gorgeous Eret...love the outcome. I just purchased a heap of SC images as they are always so nice....take care and good luck. May even check out the challenge blog myself for next time...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very beautiful card you made ​​Eret.
    Nice image and you have beautifully colored.
    Well done
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! what a fab image and your colouring is really beautiful !! Love the colour combo and scrummy papers… and those corners with the lace look fab!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! This is absolutely gorgeous, Eret! I love how richly you were able to color her dress in red - how I wish I could hold it in my hands and savor the beauty! I just got this image too - and will never be able to color it so well as you have here. I also love the digi papers you are able to create - I hope to figure out how to do that myself someday. Again - so beautiful - my favorite Eret card ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful card, lovely colouring and love the image too, great take on our challenge too, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mul on ülimalt hea meel, et leidsid üles minu blogi, sest nii leidsin mina Sinu ja Su tööd, mis on nii imelised ;) Aitäh, et osalesid Kaia´s Scrapbooking Fairy Tale väljakutsel!
    Kaia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...