Sunday, August 12, 2012

My first wedding card

Hello everybody! Hope you had great week. I have one more card to share with you on this week. My first wedding card. It was more challenging then I thought. I just didn't had any idea what and how to make. I saw many gorgeous wedding cards in blogs I follow but they came out a bit too late. My card was almost done by the then. It's pity 'cause I loved them much more then my own. Oh well. I just need to practice :o)


 Card size is A5. I think I haven't made any gate fold card before. Strange... :o) Damask pattern is downloaded from deviantART. This awesome PhotoShop Damask Pattern is created by sofi01. I made lot of heat embossing on this card. Big hearts and circles are hand cut.
 

Inside of the card


Materials Used:
Papers: Dark red heavy weight paper,  PhotoShop Damask Pattern
Stamps: Viva Decor My Paper World - Flowers and Butterflies
Ink: Nellie Snellen embossing ink
Dies: Spellbinders -- Lacey Circle, Nellie's multi frames - Border 2 (MFD 023)
Embellishments: Queen & Co - Pearls, MeiFlower - White Beaded Pearl Hearts
Other: Stampendious embossing powder - Detail Gold, sentiments computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Try something new
Polka Doodle - Week 32 - Celebration
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge 19 - Emboss



Come back tomorrow to see my new card  for  PMS challenge :)
Hugs and smiles,
Eret

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card is stunning Eret. I really love the design and the gold embossing looks so beautiful
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Great design and colors. I'm sure they will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Eret, your card is so beautiful.
    He is really stylish and i love the colors.
    You have this wonderfully made, my complements.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Very elegant and regal ... it will surely be treasured. So nice having you take part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning wedding card, Eret - thanx for joining us at Polkadoodles. Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful card Eret. Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning... i love that you made it into a gate fold, looks extra special :)

    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and hope to see you again for the next challenge :) Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...