Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lofty ideas

Finally I'm on time with my card for A & T Digital Design. Woohoo!
For next two weeks you have time to make a project following a sketch from A & T Challenges. Be sure to check my team mates blogs to get more inspiration. I know you love what you see :o)


On my card I used pattern paper from Apple Blossom kit and  Isla. My card is ment for my good colleque who's leaving for another job. She needs lots of lofty ideas in there :) I'm sad that she leavs but I'm really happy for her. I thought that Isla is perfect on her card.
Card sketch shows the doily but I didn't had any. So I stamped it digitally on the paper. Isla is colored with ProMarkers and I added some sticles to her wings and also on flowes. Clouds behind Isla is inked with Broken China Distress ink. Actually centers of apple blossoms on pettern paper are covered with Gelly Roll Clear Star gel pen but it's not show on the photo. I added some pearls on the card too.


Matting papers are all colored with Promarker - Plum. I like that that way I can make the paper exactly the color I want. Punched border strips are also colored the same marker as matting papers. I did some dots with white gel pen to pop it out a bit more. Small flowers in center of larger flowers are leftover pieces from the same border strip. Sentiments are computer generated.

Inside of the card
Materials used:
Papers:  A&T Design - Apple Blossom kit, White paper from my stash
Stamps: A&T Design - Isla
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China, Dovecraft - Berry Purple (on flowers)
Punches: Martha Stuart - Flower Box
Dies: Cheery Linn Designs - Medium Rose, Marianne Design Creatables - LR0150 (leaves), Memory Box - Pastry Labels, Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges and Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Coloring: ProMarkers: Skin - Ivory, Bluch, Soft Pink; Hair - Cocoa, Cinnamon; Hat, dress, stockings - Aubergine, Plum, Lavened, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Meadow Green; Wings - Meadow Green, Lavender; Isla flower - Meadow Green, Pear Green; Pink flower centers - Cerise; Diecut leaves - Meadow Green; Purple papers - Plum
Embellishments: Melissa Frances pearls (green large and middle size), MeiFlower small pearls - white (colored with Meadow Green), lace from my stash, Gelly Roll - Clear Star gel pen, Ranger Sticles - Diamond, Pergamano white gel pen

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 202 - Friendship
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 131 - Zesty summer colors
Love to Create Challenge - Challenge 30 - Handmade Flowers
Crafting For All Seasons. Challenge 34 - Stiching real or faux
Polka Doodle - Week 34 - Stiching real or faux   

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eret. Such a fabulous image and the colours and details are gorgeous.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stylish card Eret, your friend will love it. The colours are stunning the touch of stickles is fab....love the inside of your card something I never find time to do...fab all over oh and I am glad to see your blingie is working fine...luv n hugs, annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great hun, I'm sure your friend will treasure it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again Eret. Just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and image! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful image. Made me smile just looking at that happy little face. You've made a lovely card. Coloring is superb, and the addition of the flowers is perfect. Thank you for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card! thanks for playing along at Charisma this challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile! Very pretty and the image is so fun! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful colours, love this image she always makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply Wonderful card Ereti!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet creation, your image just brings a smile and your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at our handmade flower challenge over on the Love to Create Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. spectacular! Love the image and the colours.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons ... Stitching Challenge.
    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...