Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Important note

I want to share with you an amazing Blog Hop news.
Paper Makeup Stamps and Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog joined their forces to present

"Jen's Sunshine" Blog Hop
The hop will be open till Tuesday Sept. 4th
The hop is to honor our friend and fellow crafter, Jen Scull.  Jen is battling breast cancer. She has been fighting this nasty disease since February.
So, please, head over to Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and start hopping. I know you're gonna love it!


1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear of this Eret, Cancer is a nasty thing and I do hope she will come through. I hate blog hops hon but she will be in my prayers...luv annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...